Why should industry professional be the only ones who know the inside scoop!? My interview with renowned beauty tabloid, Lustre Magazine, talks in depth about ‘being Mrs Australia'; how I started in modelling and pageantry, and what differentiates the Mrs International system from the rest. My charity endeavours with the Touch of Goodness Foundation and Ovarian Cancer Australia; signature beauty style; and how I prepare for a ‘typical work day’.
I’ve included some of my beauty must-haves (links are at the bottom). Enjoy!
Check the links below if you’d like to check out or purchase any of my beauty must-have selections:
- Purfect Pout ‘Parisian Lace’ Lipgloss ~ purfectlychic.com.au
- Cactus Skin Care ‘White Clay Mask’ (suitable for all skin types) ~ cactusskincare.com
- Mac Cosmetics Powder Plus Foundation ~ maccosmetics.com.au
- Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Hand Cream Therapy ~ crabtree-evelyn.com.au
- Epsom Bath Salts ~ (buy in bulk) blants.com.au
The #260 Rule of a Lady: Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It is about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and most importantly, a beautiful soul.
Your Mrs Australia
***Original images by Natalie Roser Photography